11 Dec Fire Safety and Disability Access Certification
Nationwide Fire Safety Engineers Fire Control
Experienced fire safety engineers. John has 21 years ‘experience with the Counties Fire Service.
He is a member of The Institution of Fire Engineers (MIFireE) and is also a member of Engineers Ireland.
We are based in County kerry on the Kerry border and we provide a nationwide service teaching the tools of fire prevention in Ireland.
The services that John P Harrington and Associates provide are as follows:
- Fire Safety Certification.
- Fire Safety Consultancy.
- Preparation of Fire Safety Certificate applications for compliance with building control regulations.
- Preparation of Disability Access Certificates for compliance with building control regulations.
- Fire Safety Training for compliance with your health and Safety requirements.
- Pre-purchase inspection on domestic dwellings.
- Fire safety Assessment surveys of existing buildings and specifications for fire safety upgrade work.
- Preparation of fire protection drawings for use in conjunction with assessment reports.
- During construction surveys and monitoring of fire safety construction works.
Some questions that you may ask yourself are:
- Do you have Fire Safety concerns, regarding the property you own or the property you are responsible for?
- Has there been a fire at your premises?
- Have you been visited by an officer from building control?
- Do you need to have Fire Safety construction work certified?
- Do you just want to have your property checked to make sure that it is Fire Safety Compliant?
Maybe all you need is advice.
We do not charge for advice so please contact us.